Who is the ideal candidate for a Preppy Ambassador?
He/she will be someone who:
- is a college-bound, college student or recent college graduate.
- is excited about the college experience.
- is active on social media.
- is a leader and influencer on their campus, school or community.
- is willing to promote Be Preppy’s mission, its services and products.
- has a passion for seeing others succeed.
- is energetic and outgoing.
Why be an Ambassador for Preppy?
Ambassadors will have opportunities to:
- receive free products and services.
- receive discounts on services for personal use or to pass on to family and friends.
- enhance their resume or portfolio.
- build their social network.
- receive free mentoring and success coaching.
What are the expectations of ambassadors?
Ambassadors are expected to:
- Create at least 10 original posts per month on Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter that feature our products and services.
- Promote discussions on college life and college success though testimonials, Twitter chats and Instagram live discussions.
- Take advantage of our coaching services and resources, encourage others to use them, and provide feedback.
- Inform us of trends and issues related to college life.
- Provide guest blogs on our website.
- Provide candid photos and videos for marketing campaigns.
How to Become a Preppy Ambassador?
To become an ambassador you must complete the short application by February 15. We will notify those selected on March 1st.
Social Media Intern
Preppy, a start-up, is a socially responsible college counseling company that seeks to make college prep fun and exciting for students of all backgrounds. Preppy is searching for a part-time social media intern to grow our social media presence with our target audience. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of multiple social media sites and social media strategies to engage pre-college youth and college students, as well as strong graphic design skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a social media strategic plan, design posts, and post to social media outlets. Those looking to have the opportunity to have significant creative control of projects and gain social media experience are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the Branding Intern to create online identity and brand
- Create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in advertising online events
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field (Seniors are welcome to apply).
- 1+ year(s) experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and SnapChat
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics, Instagram Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other graphic design program
- Passion for empowering students from diverse backgrounds
- Can work remotely.
How to Apply
Email your resume to [email protected] along with links to your portfolio or examples of your prior work. Preference given to applications received by January 30, 2019.